Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the cult of apple

lately i've been seeing this commercial for this really nice refrigerator made by samsung; it's got french doors and everything (apparently you can fit twice as much stuff in a fridge with french doors). it's about $2500, which seems like a lot of money to pay for a refrigerator made by the same people who made my last phone. now i have the iphone and it got me thinking, what would happen if apple put out a refrigerator? it would be so amazing, i bet people would line up for days in anticipation. it would probably be about $6000, but i wouldn't care i would still buy it! i don't even have space for a fancy fridge in my tiny nyc apartment but i would buy it anyway. there would obviously be a place for your ipod/iphone/apple tv etc; but just imagine how smart it would be - maybe they could figure out a way to go grocery shopping for you. it wouldn't surprise me; steve jobs is the smartest guy ever!


xoxo

1 comments:

Nathalie said...

I can barely afford rent, but I'd buy a $6000 apple iFridge! The fact that a normal sized fridge can't fit in my 10 square foot kitchen? Whatev. I'd put it in my bedroom. And love it.